Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sopapilla Cheesecake bars

These bars are hands down the best cold day treat you can imagine... They are a pastry dough topped with a cream cheese filling and cinnamon sugar. I was in a hurry the day I made these so I found this easy recipe

3 packages crescent roll dough
2-8oz packages cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup butter (melted)

Start off by pressing half of your dough into the bottom of your 11 x 13 pan. Then whip the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until it looks fluff. Spread the cream cheese mixture over your dough and cover with the rest of your dough. Pour your melted butter over the top of your pan and sprinkle cinnamon sugar allllll over the top. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. Check it at 20. If your dough is cooked all the way through than its done.

When you take your bars out the middle is going to be super gooey. Don't stress this is normal. You can eat it at this stage if your crazy about warm desserts like I am. Or if your planning on serving them somewhere wait till they cool before trying to cut them. I know it's lazy of me to put crescent dough instead of making it from scratch so I will be making dough later on this week and will let you know how that goes!
Happy Baking!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ambryn these look delicious and easy enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!! let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete